Engineer / Senior Engineer, Chemical - LSP(N) 2018.078
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
- Applicable B-degree in Engineering, Chemical (NQF6/8 or 7/10) OR M-Dip (7/8 or 8/10)
Experience and Requirements:
- 3 to 6 years experience in an industrial environment
- Delivering on customer expectations, results orientated
- Passion for continuous improvement and process optimisation
- Creative and detail orientated.
- Good networking and communication skills to ensure stakeholder involvement.
- Self-motivated and persevering
- Must be able to operate under pressure conditions.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
Key Performance Areas:
- Initiate, manage and execute projects (Opex and Capex) from conceptual idea (scope generation) to full implementation.
- Daily technical support to process and personnel.
- Value adding through process optimization through data analysis studies, equipment rating and development of process models and improvement tools for the process.
- Support and maintenance of existing process models through data analysis and other optimisation techniques effectively ensuring that process models are effectively utilised.
- Training and mentoring of Technical staff and high potential candidates.
- Continuous improvement of plant availability.
- Proven experience with improvement of operation of mass and heat transfer equipment will be advantageous.