Manager, Facilities & Services - LSP(N)2018.069
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
Department:Health, Safety and Wellness Department
- Applicable B degree (NQF 6/8)
- A grade PSIRA certificate and registration
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in the security industry
- Previous managerial experience will be an advantage
- Computer literate (SAP, Excel, Word).
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- High energy levels and drive for results.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Upstanding and credible personal background.
- General knowledge of safety, quality conscious, and attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of the relevant legislation pertaining to criminal justice and emergency services protocols.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage and coordinate the overall security function of the Business Unit.
- Manage contracts related to facilities and services in the Business Unit.
- Manage and coordinate the investigation of security incidents and complaints.
- Manage the emergency services function, including fire maintenance and standbye.
- Adhere to all SHERQ standards.