Personal Assistant to General Manager - AMCC 18/001
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
Department:ArcelorMittal Coke & Chemicals
Equity Statement:ArcelorMittal South Africa is a designated employer in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF4 qualification
- A Secretarial Diploma or equivalent qualification will be advantageous.
Experience and Requirements:
- 5 years relevant experience in an Administrative and/or Personal Assistant capacity
- Sound knowledge of Company policies, practices and procedures
- Excellent computer literacy and proficiency in application of Windows, SAP, MS Office, MS Projects, Intranet, and Outlook
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to apply own initiative.
- Literate with verbal and written communication skills
- Etiquette/Courtesy in Business
- Planning and execution skills
- Numerical skills
- Professional image
- A proven ability to develop and maintain good human and interpersonal relations at all levels
- Dynamic, results-driven with a high energy level complete the profile
- Service & results orientated.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage the diary of the General Manager
- Receive & welcome stakeholders that come to the General Managers office
- Compiling, coordination, integration and distribution of management reports
- Preparing weekly and monthly quality performance presentations, graphs and spreadsheets
- Statistical process control and data processing
- Assist with travel arrangements through travel office for both local and international travel.
- Control cost expenditure relevant to Administrative requirements
- Control stocks and consumables in Administrative environment
- Ensure the delivery of placed orders according to plan
- Arrange gate releases
- Plan and coordinate functions and meetings
- Process and control leave forms and T & S claims
- General administrative duties maintaining the filing system, forms & documents, books, postage / DHL, visitors, rosters & meetings etc.
- Office housekeeping on equipment, stationary, etc.
- Independent office management which includes control and follow-up of incoming and outgoing mail and documents, processing of Word and data documents, diary, telephone, e-mail and fax management and control
- Controlling and ordering of stock SAP
- Organizing of functions, lunches etc.